Set background Color & Grid Lines in Radar Charts in Java Apps
Submitted By: sherazam
Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Rating: (Not rated)
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Report for Java 1.5.0 has been released. This new release includes support for multiple chart borders; setting separate background color, grid lines, more Series and SeriesCollection objects etc. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
• Support for grid lines in Radar charts
• Support for the background color of radar in Radar charts
• Support for Multiple border types
• Support for the legend box layout adjustment
• Ability to handle the wrong set of data
• Additional attributes for series and series collection
• Ability to assign DateTime value to axis step
• Double-precision support for axis and chart points
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Working with Data Points:
- Working with Chart Area:
Overview: Aspose.Report for Java
Aspose.Report is a Java query builder and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their Java applications as well as creating popular chart types having some stylish effects like transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. It allows you to connect with any database and offers the outputs in the form of SQL statement and SqlResponse. It supports custom CSS style, selecting any column from any table of the database and allows you to enable/disable error messaging.
More about Aspose.Report for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Report for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.report-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067
Add Your Rating