Revolution Studio and Enterprise 2.5 released
Submitted By: webmaster
Date: Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Rating: (Not rated)
has released major upgrades
to its professional developer tools packages, Revolution Studio
Version 2.5 brings new data security features, support for XML-RPC, Linux
native theme (GTK) support, an improved user interface, overhauled
documentation, and over 700 other enhancements.
The package includes a pre-built application shell plus all the interface
widgets ready-made, in native look and feel for each of the major
Key new features in Revolution 2.5 include:
- Full support for SSL for secure data transmission over networks and the Internet
- Linux native theme support (GTK) for a more professional appearance on Linux
- Industrial strength encryption support for data security
- Improved Unicode support
- New XML-RPC library
- Overhauled development user interface
- New learning center with Video, PDF and Sample Projects library
- Better reference documentation
- New Externals SDK for running code written in other languages
- Over 700 other enhancements and stability improvements
's point-and-click user interface builder, together with
its very high level programming language, can reduce development time and
costs by up to 90% compared with traditional languages.
It lowers the barrier to adopting a developer tool by reducing training
time with its extensive range of built-in, online and community based
learning options. Support packages provides developers with direct access
to the Revolution development team.
A free 30-day trial edition
is available for all supported platforms: Windows, Mac
OS X, Classic Mac OS, Linux and Unix.
Add Your Rating