Kiyut releases SVG graphics editor Sketsa 2.2.1
Submitted By: webmaster
Date: Friday, December 24, 2004
Rating: (Not rated)
has released Sketsa SVG
2.2.1, a cross platform vector drawing
application based on SVG with various tools giving designers
unsurpassed support for creativity.
These tools include property palette, source editor, resources
editor, SVG specific shape tools, transformation tools, and
additional illustration tools. Sketsa uses SVG as a native file
New in version 2.2.1:
- Add use element support.
- Improved Selection Tool.
- Improved Resource Editor.
- Change Java Requirement from 1.4.1 to 1.4.2 or higher.
- Change default Look and Feel to System Look and Feel.
- Canvas size bug if width/height attribute in percentage.
- Export with image element bug.
- DOM Editor DOM tree bug.
- Source Editor and Canvas Selection bug with CR/LF line break.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
The package works with SVG native file format and comes with
SVG-specific shape tools like rect, ellipse, line, polyline,
Additional illustration tools include Pencil tool for freeform
shape and Pen tool
for curve shape. Its transformation tools include rotate, skew,
scale, and translate.
Written entirely in Java, the product can export or rasterize to
JPEG and PNG.
Here's the link to the
Add Your Rating