MicroOLAP ships Database Designer for MySQL 1.8
Submitted By: webmaster
Date: Monday, October 17, 2005
Rating: (Not rated)
has announced version 1.8 of MicroOLAP Database Designer for MySQL
with intuitive interface for building a clear and effective database structure visually.
The new version introduces a long-awaited and totally new graphical engine with higher performance and reliability and a new database access layer that improves reverse engineering and database modification.
What's new in 1.8:
- The process of opening diagrams with a huge amount of objects was greatly improved
- Reverse engineering of MySQL triggers
- Ability to set the color of references
- Now reports are opened in default browser
- Automatic enlargement of a diagram during auto-layout
You're welcome to download the
Registered users with an active subscription may update to the new version for free: just download and reinstall it.
Add Your Rating