Acelet ships J2EE toolkit Super 8.0 with SuperJMS
Submitted By: Webmaster
Date: Friday, April 07, 2006
Rating: (Not rated)
has released new version of Super
, a toolkit for J2EE with the capability to visually create JMS message and triggers that can be exported to SuperScheduler and SuperWatchdog.
Now, you do JMS by clicking.
Super is a suite of J2EE, Java EE management and administration toolkits WebLogic, WebSphere and other J2EE, Java EE servers.
The standalone version is a Java scheduler and watchdog, not connecting to any application server. It is written entirely in Java on component-based architecture.
It has the following components:
- SuperDashboard: A J2EE, Java EE dashboard and console for monitoring and managing as a client of JMX and MBeans.
- SuperEnvironment: A J2EE, Java EE tool for environment monitoring and managing.
- SuperJMS: A J2EE, Java EE tool for JMS monitoring and managing.
- SuperLogging: A J2EE, Java EE logging system with dynamical management GUI and source level J2EE, Java EE tracing. It supports clustering environment.
- SuperPeekPoke: An EJB tool for inspection.
- SuperReport: A J2EE, Java EE report tool. It is a data mining program for SuperLogging.
- SuperScheduler: A J2EE, Java EE job scheduler. It can be run on any node of the network at any time. It uses SuperPeekPoke for set EJB tasks visually. It runs SuperReport and SuperPatrol tasks to periodically check the health of your J2EE, Java EE application as well.
- SuperStress: An EJB tool for stress test. It uses SuperPeekPoke to set EJB test case visually.
- SuperTracer: A J2EE, Java EE log tracer and reader, with syntax highlighting. A single mouse click brings source code.
- SuperWatchdog: A J2EE, Java EE job scheduler for events, such as file time-stamp change, JMS messaging. It can be run on any node of the network at any time. It uses SuperPeekPoke for set EJB tasks visually. It runs SuperReport and SuperPatrol tasks to periodically check the health of your J2EE, Java EE application as well.
and its components are written entirely in the Java programming language and are platform independent. Super supports the following J2EE, Java EE application servers:
- JOnAS: open source 4.3
- WebLogic 8.1 - 9
- WebSphere 5.02 - 6.0
- jBoss: open source 4.00
Super is platform neutral. it has been tested on the following platforms:
- Linux: RedHat 7.3, server 3
- Linux: SUSE 8 (kernel 2.4.19-4GB ) (IBM xSeries)
- Solaris 7, 8 and 9 (Sparc)
- Windows 2000, XP
It can be anonymously downloaded from the following link
You may be interested in our resources about:
, Java EE
Add Your Rating