Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 is released
Submitted By: Webmaster
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2006
Rating: (Not rated)
, the provider of XML tools and components for advanced data integration, has announced the immediate availability of Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 XML Enterprise Edition
The new release includes powerful new XML tools, enhancements to Stylus Studio XML Deployment Components, and support for many widely-used data processing components for working with XQuery, XSL:FO, and XSLT technologies.
"XML tools cannot exist in a vacuum. They must provide scalable deployment options and seamless integration with the industry-leading XML processing components that developers use in real-world applications. In Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3
, we've updated our XML Deployment Components and our support for popular processing components, including DataDirect XQuery, RenderX XEP, Saxon, and others," said Robert Evelyn, VP and General Manager of DataDirect's XML Products Group.
New in Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3:
Stylus Studio 2006 Release 3 XML Enterprise Edition
- Support for DataDirect XQuery 2.0, an implementation of XQuery that can query XML, relational data, SOAP messages, EDI, or a combination of data sources, creating XML as the result of queries. .
- Bundling of the RenderX Personal Edition XSL:FO processor for developing XML Publishing Applications including transforming XML to PDF.
- New XPath Query Editor, a new feature that provides multi-line editing; Sense:X auto-completion for syntax, functions, and axis; support for user-defined namespace prefixes; and more.
- New Java APIs for the Stylus Studio XML Deployment Components that make programmatic access to EDI / X12 / EDIFACT and other legacy data formats faster and easier than before.
- Support for the Saxon 8.7.1 XSLT and XQuery Processor
- Support for DataDirect Connect for JDBC 3.6 for relational database access
- Executing and debugging support for System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform on the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0.
- Support for Window Themes and Docking window auto-hide like Visual Studio 2005
- Enhanced relational database access in XQuery Editor and XQuery Mapper through seamless integration with DataDirect XQuery 2.0.
- Web service tools now supports additional legacy SOAP encoding styles (RPC/Literal, RPC/Encoded) and the ability to introspect XML schema types either embedded in the WSDL or included/imported from external schemas.
is now available for free trial download
, or for purchase at the Stylus Studio online shop.
Add Your Rating