New Version of Intellexer Spellchecker SDK Released by EffectiveSoft
Submitted By: Summarizer
Rating: (Not rated)
EffectiveSoft released a new version Intellexer Spellchecker SDK – a library which provides spelling check capabilities for any application. The library may be linked to every Win32 project.
This new version preserves the features of the previous one – Intellexer Spellchecker SDK V 18.104.22.168 (English version) such as:
- Comprehensive built-in English dictionary
- High-quality spelling check results
- Spelling correction candidates with weights
- Adjustable parameters of the algorithm
- Customizable user dictionary
- Detailed documentation and examples
- Fully documented interfaces
- Support of all Windows programming languages
At the same time the new Spellchecker V 22.214.171.124(En+Ru version) is equipped with unique feature:
- Added multilanguage support (implemented the Russian)
Now the program supports the common English language (dictionary size: 311,000 wordforms,
requires about 4 MB of RAM) and the Russian language (dictionary size: 744,722
wordforms, requires about 6 MB of RAM) depending on the chosen installation package.
The development library contains a common DLL interface and interfaces for C++ and .NET with corresponding documentation and examples (C++, C#, Delphi).
If you want to know more about or download Intellexer Spellchecker SDK trial, please visit the website: http://spellchecker.intellexer.com/
Add Your Rating