Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Load and Printing TIF file with Borland Builder C++

Hi,

I'm using Borland C++ Builder 4.0 on windows 98 computer, i have to write an application that take TIF image file from drive C and print it through the default printer which is connecting to the computer ( the TIF file can be up to size of 6-9 MB ).

Any easy way to do it ?

I downloaded your THBImage version 4.0 for 30 days try, does it answer for what i need here ?

I saw the installation file "THBImage.exe" ( i didn't install in yet ) what happen after i install it ? how exactly do i use it from my Borland Builder C++ ?

Please answer as soon as possible,

Noam.

Comments

• NoamOpNoamOp Member Posts: 3
    Anyone here ?

It's just that it's a little urgent, i hope to get answer as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Noam.

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : Anyone here ?
    :
    : It's just that it's a little urgent, i hope to get answer as soon as possible.
    :
    : Best Regards,
    :
    : Noam.
    :

You probably won't get an answer on this board. Repost on the C++ board and/or write the author of that program for help.
  • NoamOpNoamOp Member Posts: 3
    I already posted also to the Borland C++ board and to the author of the program and i'm still waiting for their reply, but i really can't understand why can't the WEBMASTER himself reply to my message and tell me that he can't help me or that this is not the place for this message ? why is he ignoring me ? what kind of behave is that ??

I downloaded this program from here, from this site, so i don't know why can't i ask here question about it ? what so wrong with that i really can't understand.

I saw that he replied someone's message when my message was allready here, but he ignored my message, i'm sorry but this is not the way to behave people that are comming here for help.

So thank you very much, i can see now that the help won't come from this place, i'm sorry for that.

Best Regards,

Noam.

: You probably won't get an answer on this board. Repost on the C++
    : board and/or write the author of that program for help.

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : I already posted also to the Borland C++ board and to the author of the program and i'm still waiting for their reply, but i really can't understand why can't the WEBMASTER himself reply to my message and tell me that he can't help me or that this is not the place for this message ? why is he ignoring me ? what kind of behave is that ??
    :
    : I downloaded this program from here, from this site, so i don't know why can't i ask here question about it ? what so wrong with that i really can't understand.
    :
    : I saw that he replied someone's message when my message was allready here, but he ignored my message, i'm sorry but this is not the way to behave people that are comming here for help.
    :
    : So thank you very much, i can see now that the help won't come from this place, i'm sorry for that.
    :
    : Best Regards,
    :
    : Noam.
    :

He has much to do with debugging the site and handling questions that belong in this area. Many people would get more upset by a message saying they posted in the wrong area than they would by getting no reply at all, perhaps that was his thinking.

You can ask a question here about a program you downloaded from here, but you quite often won't get much help unless someone else that has used it sees your post.

KDL
  • WEBMASTERWEBMASTER Member Posts: 549
    I didn't reply to this post because I saw this as as a post directed to the community and not to me in person.

I can't offer any personal support for the files on this site because I am not the author of the files. Please contact the author directly for support.

Also I would suggest that you posted this kind of questions in a more relevant board like the C/C++.

[blue][italic][b]/WEBMASTER[/b][/italic][/blue]