Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CGI Loop + Button

dHEXbdHEXb Member Posts: 70
I am just experimenting with CGI, being a newbie to it, and I was wondering how to do the following: I want to create a loop that sends 2 e-mails to my account with just one betton click. I have created the form with the message edit box and a button with send. I want the loop to be activated when I click on the button. It will then send 2 copies of that e-mail to my e-mail account without me having to press the button a second time. Do u kinda get what I mean. Thanks

Daeadalus -H-E-X-

Comments

• slicer69slicer69 Member Posts: 272
    Just put the code to send the e-mail in twice.

: I am just experimenting with CGI, being a newbie to it, and I was wondering how to do the following: I want to create a loop that sends 2 e-mails to my account with just one betton click. I have created the form with the message edit box and a button with send. I want the loop to be activated when I click on the button. It will then send 2 copies of that e-mail to my e-mail account without me having to press the button a second time. Do u kinda get what I mean. Thanks
    :
    : Daeadalus -H-E-X-
    :

• dHEXbdHEXb Member Posts: 70
    So basically there is no loop to do this
    Daeadalus -H-E-X-