Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to add components into the form?

DankarDankar Member Posts: 1
I am a programming newbie...and then I mean REALLY a newbie. I started like 15minutes ago, and I almost dont understand anything except for the algebra which I am pretty good at. But now to the question, how do I add an component which in my case is the "Microsoft Internet Control" component who is in Project>Components>Microsoft Internet Control,

Looking forward to an answer, its such an easy question so I think and hope I will get one fast.

Comments

• hobbyhobby Member Posts: 84
    : I am a programming newbie...and then I mean REALLY a newbie. I started like 15minutes ago, and I almost dont understand anything except for the algebra which I am pretty good at. But now to the question, how do I add an component which in my case is the "Microsoft Internet Control" component who is in Project>Components>Microsoft Internet Control,
    :
    : Looking forward to an answer, its such an easy question so I think and hope I will get one fast.
    :

Check the box next to Microsoft Internet Control in the Components dialog box (open the dialog box using Ctrl+T, or going through Project>Components). On your toolbox, a new icon will appear that looks like a globe. (The toolbox is the sidebar with the icons and the button that says General. If you don't see it, go to View>Toolbox). Click on the globe icon (Internet Controls Icon) and drag and drop it on a form. You can then resize it and set it's properties.

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : (open the dialog box using Ctrl+T, or going through Project>Components).

Or right-click the toolbox and select Components...