Help with sound tech. difficulties

Hello,
I'm a junior in high school and am working on a game in one of my classes. I'm using BGI graphics in DOS mode to create a two-player shooting game. So far, I'm doing fairly well and it's coming along nicely. However, I would like to add sound to my game. Just short clips that I can activate in my program. If anyone knows how to do this through BGI on a Borland Compiler, I'd be greatful for a response. Thankyou,

samoaneminem

Comments

• : Hello,
    : I'm a junior in high school and am working on a game in one of my classes. I'm using BGI graphics in DOS mode to create a two-player shooting game. So far, I'm doing fairly well and it's coming along nicely. However, I would like to add sound to my game. Just short clips that I can activate in my program. If anyone knows how to do this through BGI on a Borland Compiler, I'd be greatful for a response. Thankyou,
    :
    :
    :
    : samoaneminem
    :
    I assume you have a Sound Blaster type card. Try the file [red]BLAST13.ZIP [/red]on this site. Adding sound to a program is not always easy, there are many potholes along the way. A good tutorial will help smooth the way.

• : : Hello,
    : : I'm a junior in high school and am working on a game in one of my classes. I'm using BGI graphics in DOS mode to create a two-player shooting game. So far, I'm doing fairly well and it's coming along nicely. However, I would like to add sound to my game. Just short clips that I can activate in my program. If anyone knows how to do this through BGI on a Borland Compiler, I'd be greatful for a response. Thankyou,
    : :
    : : samoaneminem
    : I assume you have a Sound Blaster type card. Try the file [red]BLAST13.ZIP [/red]on this site. Adding sound to a program is not always easy, there are many potholes along the way. A good tutorial will help smooth the way.
    :
    :
    Thankyou! I'll get to work on that right away