Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Pay scale estimate (Please read and answer)

DarQDarQ Member Posts: 1,625
Hi,

I have just received a job from Pink Roccade and they asked me how much money I want. But I don't know what the usual pay scale is for things like this. Could everyone who reads this please tell me that they think is rational to ask from such a huge company for some hard work?

Thanks in advance,
Mark,

Comments

• MajikMajik Member Posts: 12
    : Hi,
    :
    : I have just received a job from Pink Roccade and they asked me how much money I want. But I don't know what the usual pay scale is for things like this. Could everyone who reads this please tell me that they think is rational to ask from such a huge company for some hard work?
    :
    : Thanks in advance,
    : Mark,
    :

Depends on what your doing, whether you work part/full/intern, and whether they pay hourly, salary, or commission.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

__ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Visual Basic .NET, C#, Visual Basic, Ruby, JavaScript, Swift, Python, Perl, Assembly, Scratch, R, Java, Go, C, Objective-C, PL/SQL, C++, PHP, MATLAB, Delphi Kotlin, Bash, Prolog, Transact-SQL, Erlang, Hack, ABAP, COBOL, Lisp, D, F#, Rust, Clojure, Apex, FoxPro, Dart, Logo, Scala, Lua, Scheme, Alice, ML, SAS, Awk, Crystal, Fortran, VBScript, LabVIEW, Julia, Ada \ ____________