Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Borland C++ Builder Component

lucasbrerolucasbrero Member Posts: 4
Hi all,
I've found a Borland C++ Builder Component Package and I have to install it on the Delphi.
I've already opened it on the Delphi and Compiled. The Delphi's compiler doesn't give me errors, but I can't find the components to use.
Anybody can help me by saying how I could do to install and use it on my Delphi?

Thanks all!

Comments

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : Hi all,
    : I've found a Borland C++ Builder Component Package and I have to install it on the Delphi.
    : I've already opened it on the Delphi and Compiled. The Delphi's compiler doesn't give me errors, but I can't find the components to use.
    : Anybody can help me by saying how I could do to install and use it on my Delphi?

When you open the package editor, click on the Package Explorer to bring it to the front, hit Compile, and then hit Install. That should add it to your component pallette.
  • Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

___ / http://forcoder.org / free ebooks and video tutorials about | Java, Scratch, C#, R, Swift, Delphi, JavaScript, Perl, Python, PHP, Visual Basic, Go, Visual Basic .NET, PL/SQL, MATLAB, C, Ruby, C++, Assembly, Objective-C F#, Alice, Scheme, Awk, Rust, Hack, Dart, Lisp, ABAP, D, Lua, FoxPro, COBOL, ML, SAS, Logo, Fortran, VBScript, Clojure, Julia, Bash, Crystal, LabVIEW, Kotlin, Scala, Apex, Ada, Transact-SQL, Erlang, Prolog | ______