i need help with the smtp component

hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!

Comments

• : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    :

You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
  • : : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    : :
    :
    : You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
    :

where can i download the example files? -thanks

• : : : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    : : :
    : : You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
    :
    : where can i download the example files? -thanks

www.nevrona.com/indy is the homepage. There are a couple different example packages, so it depends on which version you have as to which set you should download.