Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

i need help with the smtp component

delphi549delphi549 Member Posts: 10
hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!

Comments

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    :

You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
  • delphi549delphi549 Member Posts: 10
    : : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    : :
    :
    : You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
    :

where can i download the example files? -thanks

• ManningManning Member Posts: 1,621
    : : : hello i need help with the indy smtp component. i need to make a program that will connect to an smtp server and send an email from and to a specified address using edit boxes. please help thanks!
    : : :
    : : You should download and look at the example files. They are very useful for questions like this.
    :
    : where can i download the example files? -thanks

www.nevrona.com/indy is the homepage. There are a couple different example packages, so it depends on which version you have as to which set you should download.
  • Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,496 ✭✭

______ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about ( Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, C#, Delphi, Java, Swift, Assembly, C, Visual Basic, Go, PL/SQL, Perl, Python, Scratch, Objective-C, R, Ruby, JavaScript, PHP, C++ Kotlin, Erlang, Awk, ML, Transact-SQL, Scheme, Rust, ABAP, VBScript, D, Dart, Apex, Clojure, Scala, FoxPro, Lua, F#, Crystal, Fortran, Prolog, Bash, Hack, SAS, COBOL, Alice, Lisp, LabVIEW, Ada, Julia, Logo ) _______