Please help!

I`m making a listbox in a dialogbox and I want the listbox to show files from a directory in the listbox so I can choose multiple files in the Listbox and in my program I want to get the selections and edit the files. The function I have seen for the list box is DlgDirList() to show the file, but how can I get all the selections as file names (strings) so that I can edit the files using C++ I/O or Win 32 functions.

thank you

Comments

• : I`m making a listbox in a dialogbox and I want the listbox to show files from a directory in the listbox so I can choose multiple files in the Listbox and in my program I want to get the selections and edit the files. The function I have seen for the list box is DlgDirList() to show the file, but how can I get all the selections as file names (strings) so that I can edit the files using C++ I/O or Win 32 functions.
    :
    : thank you
    :
    [blue]The question is not clear - just send LB_GETTEXT message to a list box and retrieve the file name as a string, so you can open it and edit it... or did you want something else?[/blue]