Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Orientation wanted with simple game in Delphi 6

mak_timemak_time Member Posts: 5
I'm new in this language, I've been asked to develop a single player monopoly-like game with dices and everything, but my character has to develop some habilities as he move up on the game, like strengh or wisdom (or whatever). I know that it may sound stupid to ask for help in such a simple code writting, but as I said I'm just starting, any help will be appreciate and any helper shall gain my eternal gratitude.
If you have some code like this or happens to know where I can find it or an amazing idea for it just pop out of your brain, let me know here or in my mail: [email protected]

Peace to all.

Comments

• Josh CodeJosh Code Member Posts: 675
    It sounds like all you need is a type with the properties you want. You can create a record to have the properties strength, wisdom...
    This is done in the type section. If you want to make the type global, you can declare it above the first var section. When a move is made, just modify the properties.

ie. for declaring the type

player = [b]record[/b]
    strength,wisdom: integer;
    [b]end;[/b]

ie. for declaring a variable as one

[b]var[/b]
    Player1: player;

ie. for using properties

player1.strength:=10000;
    player1.wisdom:=0;

: I'm new in this language, I've been asked to develop a single player monopoly-like game with dices and everything, but my character has to develop some habilities as he move up on the game, like strengh or wisdom (or whatever). I know that it may sound stupid to ask for help in such a simple code writting, but as I said I'm just starting, any help will be appreciate and any helper shall gain my eternal gratitude.
    : If you have some code like this or happens to know where I can find it or an amazing idea for it just pop out of your brain, let me know here or in my mail: [email protected]
    :
    : Peace to all.
    :