Help with keeping scores in a game

I'm trying to make a game with many different stages, each one have a different method to acummulate scores, but every time my character changes, the score reset and begin from 0. I tried all I know and need some help in keeping the previous score and begin acumulate from there. Any help would be appreciate.

Comments

• : I'm trying to make a game with many different stages, each one have a different method to acummulate scores, but every time my character changes, the score reset and begin from 0. I tried all I know and need some help in keeping the previous score and begin acumulate from there. Any help would be appreciate.
    :
    :
    See the main board for the answer.
  • : : I'm trying to make a game with many different stages, each one have a different method to acummulate scores, but every time my character changes, the score reset and begin from 0. I tried all I know and need some help in keeping the previous score and begin acumulate from there. Any help would be appreciate.
    : :
    : :
    : See the main board for the answer.
    :
    Hey Thnx for the help, think I'm starting to figure it out, but still can call my methods from a "case .. of" command.