Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Radio Buttons

How do radio buttons work? And can someone show me how? Like giving me an example code.

Comments

• : How do radio buttons work? And can someone show me how? Like giving me an example code.

In VB Radio Buttons are called optionbuttons.

Usually, OptionButton controls are used in an option group to display options from which the user selects only one. You group OptionButton controls by drawing them inside a container such as a Frame control, a PictureBox control, or a form. To group OptionButton controls in a Frame or PictureBox, draw the Frame or PictureBox first, and then draw the OptionButton controls inside. All OptionButton controls within the same container act as a single group.

You check to see if the optionbutton.value is true then it is the selected value.

URL:535.html

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about || R, Java, Scratch, Delphi, Python, C, JavaScript, Ruby, Visual Basic, PL/SQL, PHP, Objective-C, MATLAB, Go, Swift, Assembly, Visual Basic .NET, Perl, C++, C# FoxPro, Bash, ABAP, Rust, Erlang, ML, SAS, Fortran, Julia, COBOL, VBScript, Hack, D, Logo, Scheme, Lisp, Prolog, F#, Alice, Ada, Dart, Lua, Scala, Crystal, Awk, LabVIEW, Kotlin, Transact-SQL, Clojure, Apex || ______