Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How can one protect the piracy of his software?

kal_121kal_121 Posts: 1Member
I am writing a program which searches for a folder then deletes it. It is part of an anti-virus program i am creating.

I have create a small virus which is contained in a folder. Once opened, it unleashes itself (doing no damage as I am constantly using it (testing)).

Can anyone help me. All I want my program to do is search the c drive for folder "xyz", then delete it.?

Comments

• tyelcontyelcon Posts: 2Member
    You could use the Shell command (look it up in Help) to tell dos to "deltree c:xyz"
    Hope that works for you.
    Tyelcon
  • Davide VecchiDavide Vecchi Posts: 17Member
    : I am writing a program which searches for a folder then deletes it. It is part of an anti-virus program i am creating.
    :
    : I have create a small virus which is contained in a folder. Once opened, it unleashes itself (doing no damage as I am constantly using it (testing)).
    :
    : Can anyone help me. All I want my program to do is search the c drive for folder "xyz", then delete it.?
    :

I think you' ll have to write a procedure to scan all the subdirectories of a path, using DIR$, and once you located the folder to be deleted you can RMDIR it.