Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

CD info

I would like to be able to read various information about the make up of a cd, eg. Volume name, number of tracks, size , how many sessions, and the Table of Contents.

Does anyone know how to do any of this ?????

Thanx in advance

Comments

• : I would like to be able to read various information about the make up of a cd, eg. Volume name, number of tracks, size , how many sessions, and the Table of Contents.

: Does anyone know how to do any of this ?????

: Thanx in advance

This stuff is detailed in one of the archives from this list. If you have a look through them you should find everything you are looking for.

• : : I would like to be able to read various information about the make up of a cd, eg. Volume name, number of tracks, size , how many sessions, and the Table of Contents.

: : Does anyone know how to do any of this ?????

: : Thanx in advance

: This stuff is detailed in one of the archives from this list. If you have a look through them you should find everything you are looking for.

this only give me the basic that i already have figured out I really want to be able to read the number of DATA tracks etc

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

_ | http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about || Ruby Java Objective-C Scratch MATLAB Go Delphi R C PL/SQL Python Visual Basic .NET Perl PHP C# JavaScript Swift C++ Assembly Visual Basic Logo Lua Rust Transact-SQL LabVIEW Lisp Kotlin Fortran Julia Dart D Hack SAS FoxPro Bash Alice Prolog Ada ML Awk Apex Crystal COBOL Scheme ABAP Scala Clojure VBScript Erlang F# || ____