Urgent i need help !!!! datareport problem !!!!

Onclick on a button i copy some records from a database in access 2000 in another database temp. After that on temp database i made a data report. Everything is ok since now. I close the datareport and then i made another selection and my temp database is changed ... but the datareport is not changed!!! after 2-3 tries the datareport finaly is changed... there is a problem with datareport from access 2000 in VB 6.0 ???

Comments

• : Onclick on a button i copy some records from a database in access 2000 in another database temp. After that on temp database i made a data report. Everything is ok since now. I close the datareport and then i made another selection and my temp database is changed ... but the datareport is not changed!!! after 2-3 tries the datareport finaly is changed... there is a problem with datareport from access 2000 in VB 6.0 ???
    :
    Do you re-execute the Command of the Data Environment to flush the recordset and fill it with data? Be sure to close the recordset first.[code]If DataEnvironment1.reCommand1.Sate = adStateOpen then DataEnvironment1.reCommand1.Close
    DataEnvironment1.Command1[/code]

James
  • : : Onclick on a button i copy some records from a database in access 2000 in another database temp. After that on temp database i made a data report. Everything is ok since now. I close the datareport and then i made another selection and my temp database is changed ... but the datareport is not changed!!! after 2-3 tries the datareport finaly is changed... there is a problem with datareport from access 2000 in VB 6.0 ???
    : :
    : Do you re-execute the Command of the Data Environment to flush the recordset and fill it with data? Be sure to close the recordset first.[code]If DataEnvironment1.reCommand1.Sate = adStateOpen then DataEnvironment1.reCommand1.Close
    : DataEnvironment1.Command1[/code]
    :
    : James
    :
    Yes but is not working !!! i close , reopen , requery everything possible and is not working ... please help me