Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Working with Word Document

dave7324dave7324 Member Posts: 7
I am working on a customer tracking software. In this software there are a series of Form letters that can be sent out to the customers. I want to do something similar to mail merge but I do not want the user to go through all of that. If a user has a record open and hits a cmd button I want it to open word and populate the letter with their information. I know how to open a word document in vb but I do not know if there is a way to insert records or variables into the letter automatically. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

______ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about || Assembly, Perl, R, Go, Objective-C, Swift, Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, PHP, Scratch, C++, PL/SQL, Java, Delphi, Ruby, Python, Visual Basic, C, JavaScript, C# SAS, Rust, Hack, Lua, Prolog, VBScript, COBOL, Ada, Scala, Lisp, Kotlin, ABAP, F#, Fortran, Logo, ML, LabVIEW, FoxPro, D, Awk, Apex, Clojure, Dart, Crystal, Transact-SQL, Erlang, Julia, Scheme, Alice, Bash || __________