Getting started......

Hey best Regards..
I have a problem i would like to make a kind of intelligent map, but i don't know anything about graphics.
I would like to know, how can I start in graphics, mainly in processing a map, it means that when y click somewhere on the map the PC has to give the direction, street, cp, etc....

any help will be helpfull.

my best regards

Comments

• : Hey best Regards..
    : I have a problem i would like to make a kind of intelligent map, but i don't know anything about graphics.
    : I would like to know, how can I start in graphics, mainly in processing a map, it means that when y click somewhere on the map the PC has to give the direction, street, cp, etc....
    :
    :
    : any help will be helpfull.
    :
    : my best regards
    :

You will probably need a database containing that information(ie. street...) for different areas(rectangles) of the map. When you click the map, the areas would be searched, and once a rectangle is found that would be around the clicked point, the rest of the information for that record could be outputted to the screen to show the user.