Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

data form wizard not generating delete and update command

shootsnladshootsnlad Member Posts: 1
I am using the data form wizard to create a couple of forms that
I am using with 3 tables, one form for each table. The first two went successfully, but the third one did not generate a delete and update command. The select and insert commands appear and work fine. Any ideas?

Very frustrated,

shootsnlad

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

_________ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about [ Visual Basic .NET Scratch C Delphi Ruby C# Objective-C Swift C++ PL/SQL MATLAB Visual Basic Python R Perl PHP JavaScript Java Assembly Go Logo Scala Fortran Scheme Transact-SQL ABAP VBScript Hack Lua Apex Crystal F# Kotlin Clojure D Lisp LabVIEW ML Bash FoxPro Alice Prolog COBOL Julia Erlang Ada Dart Rust SAS Awk ] __________

• Himanshu MishraHimanshu Mishra Member Posts: 11

Hey buddies if you are really the online game addictive then here on our homepage fireboywatergirl.me on just single click you will will play free fireboy and watergirl game online on your pc tablet and on your smartphone it is the multiplayer video game the goal of the game is to take more hands than your opponent.