Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

timed delay for splash screen

[b][red]This message was edited by RickTheDragon at 2002-8-29 11:1:32[/red][/b][hr]
My program has a splash screen and a logon window. I want to add a delay so that the logon doesn't pop up for say 10 seconds. Can anyone help me so that I can learn to do this ? (***NOTE, I HAVE MULTIPLE PAGES***)

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : My program has a splash screen and a logon window. I want to add a delay so that the logon doesn't pop up for say 10 seconds. Can anyone help me so that I can learn to do this ?
    :

Place a timer control on the splash screen. Set it's interval to 10000 (milliseconds). In the _Timer event, write whatever code you want; unload splash, load logon, etc.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

______ [ http://forcoder.org ] free ebooks and video tutorials about < C, Scratch, Delphi, Python, Visual Basic, R, JavaScript, Go, C++, Objective-C, PL/SQL, Assembly, Perl, Java, Visual Basic .NET, C#, PHP, Ruby, Swift, MATLAB D, Lua, F#, Lisp, Bash, Kotlin, Dart, Scheme, Prolog, Awk, Apex, Alice, LabVIEW, Hack, FoxPro, Transact-SQL, Fortran, Scala, COBOL, Julia, SAS, Clojure, VBScript, Rust, Crystal, Logo, Erlang, ML, Ada, ABAP />