VB and Word

Hello,

I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

can anyone help!!!!!!!

thanks in advance

ian brown

Comments

• : Hello,

: I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

: 1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

: 2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

: can anyone help!!!!!!!

: thanks in advance

: ian brown

• : Hello,

: I am via ole creating an instance of an invoice based on a word template, i have two problems

: 1: I need to pass into the word template two variables which it needs one relates to a discount percentage the other relates to whether the client is UK based. Ive tried using the variable.add method exposed by the word object hierarchy to no avail

: 2: After the invoice is created the word document via the template executes code that calculates a final total, i need to pass back to VB the final total

: can anyone help!!!!!!!

: thanks in advance

: ian brown

You may want to take a look at the website for Test and Measurement world. In the software section of thier site is some code for controlling word with VB. I have not looked at it myself but you may want to check it out.

The site is www.tmworld.com

Hope it helps

Bill F.