Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

OCX Files....

Cerber4sCerber4s Member Posts: 3
I'm trying to build an app for a palmOS. The app let's the user choose for 4 listboxes that are filled with information from a database. But my main problem is that palm databases are in a special format. So I searched in some groups and forums and I found a program that converts MDB to PDB(PalmOS database). But it's actualy an OCX file...

The thing is that I'm completely new to VB and NS BASIC(Visual basic for Palm). One thing I do know is that the OCX is made for VB but I don't know how to use it in a program. Can anyone please give me some advise?

Thank's _Cerber4s

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : I'm trying to build an app for a palmOS. The app let's the user choose for 4 listboxes that are filled with information from a database. But my main problem is that palm databases are in a special format. So I searched in some groups and forums and I found a program that converts MDB to PDB(PalmOS database). But it's actualy an OCX file...
    :
    : The thing is that I'm completely new to VB and NS BASIC(Visual basic for Palm). One thing I do know is that the OCX is made for VB but I don't know how to use it in a program. Can anyone please give me some advise?
    :
    : Thank's _Cerber4s
    :

(menu) Project - Components. Scroll down, find the ocx, place a check next to it, click OK. You now have a new control in the toolbox, add it to your form like you would any other control. For some info on it's various properties and method, open the object browser.
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

\ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about < Assembly Visual Basic .NET Delphi C PHP Visual Basic Python C++ Objective-C Ruby C# Scratch Swift MATLAB Java JavaScript PL/SQL R Go Perl Ada SAS Crystal Bash Rust Fortran Dart D Logo Prolog Lua VBScript Lisp Erlang Clojure Julia Apex F# Scheme Hack ABAP Scala COBOL Alice FoxPro ML Transact-SQL Awk LabVIEW Kotlin /> ______________