Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to minimize a Window in Win32(mingw32) ?

hallo programmers all over the world
I'm programing in C for linux(portable code) most of the time, but sometimes my program needs to run under win32, so i have this problem:
how can I minimize/maximize my main window(program).
plz help (perhaps a small C example for mingw32 ?)
thank you
(linux is the best developer platform, but win32 is the best desktop system for users(for now).
thanks to all the programmers who made all the GNU/linux tools-libraries crossplatform.)

Comments

• pingpongpingpong Member Posts: 937
    : hallo programmers all over the world

Hello yourself!

: I'm programing in C for linux(portable code) most of the time, but sometimes my program needs to run under win32, so i have this problem:
    : how can I minimize/maximize my main window(program).
    : plz help (perhaps a small C example for mingw32 ?)

ShowWindow(hWnd, SW_MINIMIZE) and ShowWindow(hWnd, SW_MAXIMIZE)

: thank you

Very welcome

: (linux is the best developer platform, but win32 is the best desktop system for users(for now).

I like Linux solid rock stability, but sadly, the best development evironment (Visual Studio) only works in Windows, so for me, best developer platform is Windows 2000 Pro SP3.

: thanks to all the programmers who made all the GNU/linux tools-libraries crossplatform.)
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

__ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about // MATLAB, Swift, Objective-C, R, C++, Ruby, Python, JavaScript, Visual Basic, Go, PHP, Assembly, Delphi, Java, C#, PL/SQL, C, Visual Basic .NET, Scratch, Perl LabVIEW, Ada, Julia, Prolog, Scheme, Kotlin, Logo, Rust, Fortran, Dart, F#, COBOL, Hack, Apex, Bash, Transact-SQL, D, SAS, ML, Clojure, ABAP, FoxPro, Crystal, Awk, Lua, Lisp, Alice, Erlang, Scala, VBScript // ___________