Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Pls help me write a programme for a weather problem

The colour of a light beacon forcasts the weather. Write a programme that requests a colour (blue or red) and a mode (steady or flashing) as input and displays the weather forecast. Use the following modes and colours with their accompanying weather.

Steady Blue - Clear view
Flashing Blue - Clouds due
Steady red - rain ahead
Flashing red - snow instead

Comments

• rajaftabrajaftab Member Posts: 2
    : The colour of a light beacon forcasts the weather. Write a programme that requests a colour (blue or red) and a mode (steady or flashing) as input and displays the weather forecast. Use the following modes and colours with their accompanying weather.
    :
    : Steady Blue - Clear view
    : Flashing Blue - Clouds due
    : Steady red - rain ahead
    : Flashing red - snow instead
    :
    ::: Hi, i can give you its idea if you need it immediately, or i will send you the program on tomorrow.
    the solution is as follows

Using Visual Basic,
    - Add Common Dialog Box component.
    - Every color is given a specific value from 0 to 255.
    - Find out the value of the inputted color from the "colorvalue"
    function.
    - Apply conditions on the range of required Blue and Red colors and
    display message of weather forcasting accordingly.

If the solution is not according to your requirment then you can contact me back.
    bye

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    : Using Visual Basic,
    : - Add Common Dialog Box component.
    : - Every color is given a specific value from 0 to 255.
    : - Find out the value of the inputted color from the "colorvalue"
    : function.
    : - Apply conditions on the range of required Blue and Red colors and
    : display message of weather forcasting accordingly.
    :
    : If the solution is not according to your requirment then you can contact me back.
    : bye

No, no, no. No color dialog boxes. The requirement is for someone to enter "blue" or "red"
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

___ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about ( Perl Assembly JavaScript R Ruby PHP Python Delphi Swift C# C++ Go Java Visual Basic PL/SQL MATLAB Scratch Objective-C C Visual Basic .NET Lua Apex SAS FoxPro Rust Clojure Hack Fortran Transact-SQL Logo Bash Julia Ada COBOL VBScript Awk Kotlin Prolog D F# Lisp Alice Crystal Scala ML Scheme Erlang LabVIEW Dart ABAP ) _______