Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

dll handling

PsY2kPsY2k Member Posts: 6
How can i interact with a dll that wasn't written by me ?
How do i see the functions it exports ?

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : How can i interact with a dll that wasn't written by me ?
    : How do i see the functions it exports ?
    :
    You need the documentation on the functions it exports. As far as I know there are no programs, which can see what the parameters of the exported functions are. Without those parameters you cannot call the function in question without getting an error.
  • PsY2kPsY2k Member Posts: 6
    I need the info about a dll from windows (oemreg.dll) do you know a source where i can get the info i need about ms dll's ?
  • zibadianzibadian Member Posts: 6,349
    : I need the info about a dll from windows (oemreg.dll) do you know a source where i can get the info i need about ms dll's ?
    :
    You could try the MS knowledge base at microsoft.com, although that is a long shot. If that doesn't work, perhaps your local library has some book on windows programming.
  • sudendrasudendra Member Posts: 17
    : : How can i interact with a dll that wasn't written by me ?
    : : How do i see the functions it exports ?
    : :
    : You need the documentation on the functions it exports. As far as I know there are no programs, which can see what the parameters of the exported functions are. Without those parameters you cannot call the function in question without getting an error.
    :

Checkif u have any interface files for that DLL.u can then get the functions which u can call.The interface will be a .pas file.

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

________ [ http://forcoder.org ] free video tutorials and ebooks about // R, Visual Basic, Swift, C++, Objective-C, PHP, PL/SQL, Java, JavaScript, Python, Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, Ruby, Scratch, Go, Assembly, Delphi, C#, C, Perl Transact-SQL, Rust, Lisp, Fortran, Clojure, Lua, D, Scala, Prolog, Awk, FoxPro, Kotlin, Crystal, VBScript, Logo, COBOL, Alice, Julia, ML, Erlang, Bash, Scheme, Hack, Ada, SAS, Dart, Apex, ABAP, F#, LabVIEW // __