Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

how to convert dbf to mdb?

niraldnirald Member Posts: 4
can anyone please help me on my problem. I've created a program in foxpro (dos base)and it use .dbf as my database then when i learn the capabilities of visual foxpro i was interested and my problem is how to convert my old files in .dbf format to access format which is .mdb. Thanks a lot for all your help.

aldrin

Comments

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    : can anyone please help me on my problem. I've created a program in foxpro (dos base)and it use .dbf as my database then when i learn the capabilities of visual foxpro i was interested and my problem is how to convert my old files in .dbf format to access format which is .mdb. Thanks a lot for all your help.

I would do a search for conversion utilities, but if you don't find any, you'll probably have to write a simple program to read records out of one and into the other. Visual Basic might be good for that.
  • niraldnirald Member Posts: 4
    : : can anyone please help me on my problem. I've created a program in foxpro (dos base)and it use .dbf as my database then when i learn the capabilities of visual foxpro i was interested and my problem is how to convert my old files in .dbf format to access format which is .mdb. Thanks a lot for all your help.
    :
    : I would do a search for conversion utilities, but if you don't find any, you'll probably have to write a simple program to read records out of one and into the other. Visual Basic might be good for that.
    :
    :can you recommend any utilities that can convert a .dbf file to a .mdb?

• infidelinfidel Member Posts: 2,900
    :can you recommend any utilities that can convert a .dbf file to a .mdb?

No, that's why I recommended doing a search.
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

________ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about // Go, Visual Basic, C++, R, MATLAB, PL/SQL, PHP, Objective-C, JavaScript, Python, C, Java, Visual Basic .NET, C#, Assembly, Scratch, Delphi, Swift, Ruby, Perl Prolog, D, Lisp, FoxPro, F#, Dart, ABAP, Awk, Kotlin, Clojure, COBOL, Fortran, Crystal, Logo, Rust, SAS, Transact-SQL, VBScript, ML, Alice, Apex, Scala, Bash, Erlang, Julia, Hack, Scheme, Ada, Lua, LabVIEW // ____________