Should i download the new Redhat Linux 8.0 if i bought Redhat 7.3

[b][red]This message was edited by TomCollins at 2002-10-18 7:3:32[/red][/b][hr]
Well i just bought red hat linux 7.3 a bout 3 weeks b4 redhat linux 8.0 came out (dew to lac of paying attention) So i was wondering how much beter is 8.0 then 7.3 Like whut did they change and all?
I would think to buy the new copy but ive allready installed it once so i think i know pritty much whut im doing now!

Or maby i should download Mandrake linux

Some one tell me in there opinion (hopfully in a few peoples opinions) witch is beter and why

I cant go back to Windows any more im to addicted to linux now
(ITS JUST SO FAST)!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• : [b][red]This message was edited by TomCollins at 2002-10-18 7:3:32[/red][/b][hr]
    : Well i just bought red hat linux 7.3 a bout 3 weeks b4 redhat linux 8.0 came out (dew to lac of paying attention) So i was wondering how much beter is 8.0 then 7.3 Like whut did they change and all?
    : I would think to buy the new copy but ive allready installed it once so i think i know pritty much whut im doing now!

Lots of new stuff in 8.0. I'd recommend downloading it if you have DSL (could take a long time on 56K modem). See Red Hat's web site to find out about the new goodies in 8.0.

:
    : Or maby i should download Mandrake linux

I wouldn't; I've had too many problems w/ Mandrake, and none with Red Hat, but YMMV.

:
    : I cant go back to Windows any more im to addicted to linux now
    : (ITS JUST SO FAST)!!!!!!!!!!
    :
    Yeah, ain't it great! Can't understand why people still stick with Windoze.