Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

need code for integral function (VB)

KozaKoza Member Posts: 1
Hi!
i am preparing an option calculator in VB (it should count the option price using the black - scholes model),
unfortunately i stuck with the integral of the Gaussian distribution which gives the error function.
maybe someone got a module which returns the integral.
I'm not a professional programmer (an economist) so didn' menage to write it by myself...

i'll B very thankful for your help!!!

Comments

• BarkeeperBarkeeper Member Posts: 335
    : Hi!
    : i am preparing an option calculator in VB (it should count the option price using the black - scholes model),
    : unfortunately i stuck with the integral of the Gaussian distribution which gives the error function.
    : maybe someone got a module which returns the integral.
    : I'm not a professional programmer (an economist) so didn' menage to write it by myself...
    :
    :
    : i'll B very thankful for your help!!!
    :
    :
    :

Yo, i can't remember how to take on a Integral. If you explain me, how to deal with integrals, i will look what i can do
    ------------------------------------------
    Only stupidity of mankind and the universe
    are infinite, but i'm not sure concerning
    the universe. A. Einstein

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

| http://forcoder.org | free video tutorials and ebooks about | PHP, C++, C, Assembly, PL/SQL, Python, Objective-C, Visual Basic, MATLAB, JavaScript, Scratch, Ruby, Go, C#, Swift, R, Perl, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET, Java SAS, Scala, ABAP, FoxPro, COBOL, Transact-SQL, Lua, F#, Clojure, VBScript, Fortran, Alice, Erlang, Logo, Lisp, Scheme, LabVIEW, Hack, Apex, Awk, ML, Ada, Bash, Crystal, D, Kotlin, Prolog, Rust, Julia, Dart | ____