PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER

does anyone know how to link c++ and visual basic? i wrote a program in c++ and i did the user interface in vb and i don't know how to link them , also i have a program that does number conversions, between anyof the following bases binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal also ieee numbers but somethinmg's not quite right. i'll appreciate any help. thanks

Comments

• : does anyone know how to link c++ and visual basic? i wrote a program in c++ and i did the user interface in vb and i don't know how to link them , also i have a program that does number conversions, between anyof the following bases binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal also ieee numbers but somethinmg's not quite right. i'll appreciate any help. thanks
    :

You have to use the extern keyword.
    extern "language"
    {function prototypes}
  • : : does anyone know how to link c++ and visual basic? i wrote a program in c++ and i did the user interface in vb and i don't know how to link them , also i have a program that does number conversions, between anyof the following bases binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal also ieee numbers but somethinmg's not quite right. i'll appreciate any help. thanks
    : :
    :
    : You have to use the extern keyword.
    : extern "language"
    : {function prototypes}
    :
    what language is that keyword in
  • : : : does anyone know how to link c++ and visual basic? i wrote a program in c++ and i did the user interface in vb and i don't know how to link them , also i have a program that does number conversions, between anyof the following bases binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal also ieee numbers but somethinmg's not quite right. i'll appreciate any help. thanks
    : : :
    : : You have to use the extern keyword.
    : : extern "language"
    : : {function prototypes}
    : what language is that keyword in
    :
    C++ definitely, not sure about C.

• : : : : does anyone know how to link c++ and visual basic? i wrote a program in c++ and i did the user interface in vb and i don't know how to link them , also i have a program that does number conversions, between anyof the following bases binary, octal, decimal and hexadecimal also ieee numbers but somethinmg's not quite right. i'll appreciate any help. thanks
    : : : :
    : : : You have to use the extern keyword.
    : : : extern "language"
    : : : {function prototypes}
    : : what language is that keyword in
    : C++ definitely, not sure about C.
    :
    : how do i use it, just include it?

• Yes, here is an example:

#include

using namespace std;
    extern "C"