Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Is it possible to have more then one client to connect to the same ...

Is it possible to have more then one client to connect to the same port on a server?

please let me know if it is, and if so, how to do it.

Thanks alot!

Comments

• : Is it possible to have more then one client to connect to the same port on a server?

: please let me know if it is, and if so, how to do it.

: Thanks alot!

If you are talking about the Internet controls then yes. You need to create an array for the control on the server side. Set it up so that when the server receives a new connection request it will create a new instance of the internet control.

I hope that helps.

Chris Andersen

• Thanks Chris, it sure does. Is there any way I could get you to write a quick example? That would be great.

Thanks!

: : Is it possible to have more then one client to connect to the same port on a server?

: : please let me know if it is, and if so, how to do it.

: : Thanks alot!

: If you are talking about the Internet controls then yes. You need to create an array for the control on the server side. Set it up so that when the server receives a new connection request it will create a new instance of the internet control.

: I hope that helps.

: Chris Andersen

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_______ { http://forcoder.org } free video tutorials and ebooks about || Ruby, C++, Objective-C, Swift, C#, Python, Perl, Java, Visual Basic .NET, PHP, Assembly, MATLAB, R, C, JavaScript, Scratch, Delphi, Visual Basic, Go, PL/SQL Awk, Transact-SQL, Hack, Scala, Rust, D, Erlang, Apex, Lisp, FoxPro, Dart, COBOL, SAS, Logo, Kotlin, ML, Julia, Crystal, Ada, Prolog, Clojure, LabVIEW, ABAP, F#, Alice, Fortran, Lua, Scheme, Bash, VBScript || _