Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

unwanted user breakpoint at runtime...

drivingermandrivingerman Member Posts: 16
when I compiled a program that I did know how to write, it all works, except on the exit command, it invokes a user breakpoint( INT 3 disassembled ). This possibly invovls the deconstructor in the linkedlist class I wrote. I don't need this happening, I need this program to work within two days from now. Can anyone help me get rid of this???

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Member Posts: 6,519
    : when I compiled a program that I did know how to write, it all works, except on the exit command, it invokes a user breakpoint( INT 3 disassembled ). This possibly invovls the deconstructor in the linkedlist class I wrote. I don't need this happening, I need this program to work within two days from now. Can anyone help me get rid of this???
    :
    [blue]Usually, this means that your code is not working properly. If you do not care about that - do not run your program INSIDE the debugger or IDE - run it just by typing its name - the INT3 will be skipped by CPU.[/blue]
  • Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_____ < http://forcoder.org /> free video tutorials and ebooks about / Perl, C#, Assembly, Swift, Ruby, Python, PL/SQL, Objective-C, JavaScript, Java, C++, Delphi, Visual Basic, R, PHP, MATLAB, Scratch, Go, Visual Basic .NET, C Julia, Erlang, ML, Lisp, Transact-SQL, Prolog, COBOL, D, F#, Rust, Ada, Scala, VBScript, LabVIEW, Logo, Awk, Dart, Fortran, Bash, ABAP, Lua, Alice, Crystal, FoxPro, SAS, Kotlin, Clojure, Hack, Scheme, Apex / ____________