Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

And yet another database question~!

Hey guys,,

I just keep running into these problems! Most of which ya'll have nice easy solutions for. Here's my new delima. I've added a data control to my form, and using code, I've set the Recordsource using an SQL statement that specifies the fields, and conditions of the fields that I want the data control to contain.

I'm taking my fields from multiple tables and using an Inner Join to connect them.... BUT for some reason the only fields I can access (via code) are of just my primary table... the others don't seem to exist. Anyone have a clue as to what I may be doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance,

William

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

__ { http://forcoder.org } free ebooks and video tutorials about \ PL/SQL Swift Delphi Java C++ Scratch Objective-C Perl Python C# C JavaScript MATLAB Visual Basic Go R Assembly Visual Basic .NET Ruby PHP SAS Transact-SQL Julia Awk Alice Rust Scala Hack Dart VBScript Fortran Scheme ML FoxPro Clojure D F# Prolog Kotlin Apex Bash Lisp COBOL Erlang Logo LabVIEW Ada ABAP Lua Crystal \ ___________