Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

ADO.NET

bmartensbmartens Member Posts: 1
[b][red]This message was edited by bmartens at 2002-10-21 12:57:36[/red][/b][hr]
I am frustrated!!! I have retreived data from a table using a query, put it in a dataset and looped through and modified the data using data rows and when I go to update it to my Access database I get a concurrency error!!! I don't know how this is possible because I am the only one using the database.For some reason it is able to update the first record. If anyone has had this problem before please help!!!

Comments

• Justin BibJustin Bib USAMember Posts: 0

____ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about / JavaScript, PHP, C++, Perl, C#, Assembly, Go, Ruby, Java, R, C, Objective-C, Scratch, Visual Basic .NET, MATLAB, Delphi, Visual Basic, Python, PL/SQL, Swift VBScript, Bash, Fortran, Erlang, SAS, Julia, Transact-SQL, Apex, ML, LabVIEW, Alice, ABAP, Dart, Logo, Awk, Scala, Ada, Rust, Clojure, F#, Scheme, COBOL, Crystal, Kotlin, Lua, Lisp, FoxPro, Prolog, Hack, D / __