Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Can not find the problem

JosephJJosephJ Member Posts: 53
Hello Everyone,

I have been working with my code to have a message box pop up after 20 Seconds asking to continue the program and of course it does not work and I am not sure why? I am using 2 timers and it is just a basic clock program to display the message box. Can someone tell me from my code where I am going wrong and what I can do to correct this. It has been driving me nuts and the books that I have do not explain the timers in a way that I understand. Thanks for the help in advance!

[code]
// A clock program

#include "stdafx.h"
#include
#include
#include
#include

Comments

• andrewgs73andrewgs73 Member Posts: 95
    : Hello Everyone,
    :
    : I have been working with my code to have a message box pop up after 20 Seconds asking to continue the program and of course it does not work and I am not sure why? I am using 2 timers and it is just a basic clock program to display the message box. Can someone tell me from my code where I am going wrong and what I can do to correct this. It has been driving me nuts and the books that I have do not explain the timers in a way that I understand. Thanks for the help in advance!
    :
    : [code]
    : // A clock program
    :
    : #include "stdafx.h"
    : #include
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

( http://forcoder.org ) free ebooks and video tutorials about \ Visual Basic .NET, C#, Python, R, Objective-C, Java, Delphi, Swift, PHP, Ruby, Scratch, Go, Perl, Assembly, C++, MATLAB, PL/SQL, JavaScript, C, Visual Basic Ada, Awk, Rust, FoxPro, Bash, F#, Scheme, LabVIEW, Lua, Kotlin, Clojure, Crystal, Apex, VBScript, ABAP, Alice, SAS, Julia, Logo, Hack, Lisp, Prolog, Dart, D, Scala, ML, Transact-SQL, COBOL, Erlang, Fortran \ _