Problems with Writing to an Existing Process

Ok, here's my dilemma. I want to use wzzip (winzip command line program) to zip a bunch of files from my program. I can set up my code to start and stop the process, but I want to be able to write to the process.

Unless someone else has a way around it, wzzip needs to have the user press enter to confirm the zip. I want my code to send the ENTER key to the wzzip program.

How can I do this?

Thanks

Comments

• : Ok, here's my dilemma. I want to use wzzip (winzip command line program) to zip a bunch of files from my program. I can set up my code to start and stop the process, but I want to be able to write to the process.
    :
    : Unless someone else has a way around it, wzzip needs to have the user press enter to confirm the zip. I want my code to send the ENTER key to the wzzip program.
    :
    : How can I do this?
    :
    : Thanks
    :

Try

AppActivate "wzzip" <-- or whatever it says for the title of the program
    SendKeys "{ENTER}"

• : : Ok, here's my dilemma. I want to use wzzip (winzip command line program) to zip a bunch of files from my program. I can set up my code to start and stop the process, but I want to be able to write to the process.
    : :
    : : Unless someone else has a way around it, wzzip needs to have the user press enter to confirm the zip. I want my code to send the ENTER key to the wzzip program.
    : : How can I do this?
    : : Thanks
    :
    : Try
    :
    : AppActivate "wzzip" <-- or whatever it says for the title of the program
    : SendKeys "{ENTER}"
    :
    :

Ok, I did try that, but the program didn't process the key. Now, WZZIP is a DOS program, does this matter? I used the Sendkeys with both my process.start and with the appactivate and neither one worked. It's like I could here the program hit the ENTER key but not when the started process had focus.

Is anyone familiar with the wzzip program, is there a way to zip it without have to confirm with user entry. Are there any other command line programs that I can use where user confirmation is not necessary.