Radio button help

Hello, I'm a beginner in JavaScript so please bear with me. I do have a lot of C/C++ programming experience so programming isn't new, just JS.
Anyway, I need help with accessing a radio button in a form in JS. I want to use an if statement to check to see if a certain button is set and I can't figure it out. I've tried looking it up in a couple books I have but it hasn't helped. Could someone please help?

Thanks,
X

Comments

• : Hello, I'm a beginner in JavaScript so please bear with me. I do have a lot of C/C++ programming experience so programming isn't new, just JS.
    : Anyway, I need help with accessing a radio button in a form in JS. I want to use an if statement to check to see if a certain button is set and I can't figure it out. I've tried looking it up in a couple books I have but it hasn't helped. Could someone please help?
    :
    : Thanks,
    : X
    :

write document.formname.radiobuttonname[index]

eg.

document.myForm.radio1[0] to access the first radio button in radio button set named radio1 insie form myForm