need help making a rotation out

at work we make rotation out that has different job titles, i want to make something that will fill employees in proper jobs they know how to work and something that will generate something new everyday for when someone is not there it will put a extra person that is qualified to work station in place of them. is this possible? also can u rate which job titles are harder than others so people will not work station more than once a day (rotate every 2 hours)

Comments

• Yes, it's possible.
    What about reading a book on programming and starting with looking at the problem and splitting it up into subproblems.
    See what fields you need, what code you need, how will it be activated.
    If you're done with the designing part, I'd be happy to help you implement it and solve problems you can't figure out yourself.

: at work we make rotation out that has different job titles, i want to make something that will fill employees in proper jobs they know how to work and something that will generate something new everyday for when someone is not there it will put a extra person that is qualified to work station in place of them. is this possible? also can u rate which job titles are harder than others so people will not work station more than once a day (rotate every 2 hours)
    :

• Or you can skip all that reading, for a modest hourly fee... :)

: Yes, it's possible.
    : What about reading a book on programming and starting with looking at the problem and splitting it up into subproblems.
    : See what fields you need, what code you need, how will it be activated.
    : If you're done with the designing part, I'd be happy to help you implement it and solve problems you can't figure out yourself.
    :
    : : at work we make rotation out that has different job titles, i want to make something that will fill employees in proper jobs they know how to work and something that will generate something new everyday for when someone is not there it will put a extra person that is qualified to work station in place of them. is this possible? also can u rate which job titles are harder than others so people will not work station more than once a day (rotate every 2 hours)
    : :
    :
    :