Get well DarQ

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 5:35:5[/red][/b][hr]
I hope you'll be OK very soon!!!

Comments

• dont think so. i just almost fainted. my vision turned slowly black so i sat down and closed my eyes. Additionally i had some things that felt like my inner temperature was rising! Sweat sweat sweat. Now the pain is also in my right shoulder.

I'd say: DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! and f**UCK kut klote!!!

[b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 5:35:5[/red][/b][hr]
    : I hope you'll be OK very soon!!!
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    [HR]

[GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]

• [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 10:15:4[/red][/b][hr]
    [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 10:11:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : dont think so. i just almost fainted. my vision turned slowly black so i sat down and closed my eyes. Additionally i had some things that felt like my inner temperature was rising! Sweat sweat sweat. Now the pain is also in my right shoulder.
    :
    : I'd say: DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! and f**UCK kut klote!!!
    :
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 5:35:5[/red][/b][hr]
    : : I hope you'll be OK very soon!!!
    : :
    :
    : [HR]
    : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    :
    : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    :
    :
    What's happened to you? Did you fell down? Be a man, you will be fine soon.

• it was that muscle that pushed against the blood supply of my brain. That's what it was! Anyway, used some tiger balsam stuff from china and i must say that its good stuf.

: [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 10:15:4[/red][/b][hr]
    : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 10:11:18[/red][/b][hr]
    : : dont think so. i just almost fainted. my vision turned slowly black so i sat down and closed my eyes. Additionally i had some things that felt like my inner temperature was rising! Sweat sweat sweat. Now the pain is also in my right shoulder.
    : : I'd say: DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! and f**UCK kut klote!!!
    : : [b][red]This message was edited by lionb at 2002-10-25 5:35:5[/red][/b][hr]
    : : : I hope you'll be OK very soon!!!
    : : :
    : : [HR]
    : : Gadver, ik wot ha'k hjir no wr?
    : : [HR]
    : : [GREEN]Anyone cares to translate?[/GREEN]
    : What's happened to you? Did you fell down? Be a man, you will be fine soon.
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• : it was that muscle that pushed against the blood supply of my brain. That's what it was! Anyway, used some tiger balsam stuff from china and i must say that its good stuf.
    :
    Oh, I experienced pain like that a few years ago. It will go, slowly but will. So, relax and you will be fine
  • yeah i know it won't kill me but sometimes that pain i the neck is so powerful.. It makes even mad!!

: : it was that muscle that pushed against the blood supply of my brain. That's what it was! Anyway, used some tiger balsam stuff from china and i must say that its good stuf.
    : Oh, I experienced pain like that a few years ago. It will go, slowly but will. So, relax and you will be fine
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• I saw you was laughing reading my message about your website. Take a look at following link and may be you will laugh more and get well faster

http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=13
  • Whhahahaa!:) Funny indeed:) Ha, this reminds me of my old Motorola T191. I trew the damn thing away because it was so useless and it's life-span was so [email protected]!:

: I saw you was laughing reading my message about your website. Take a look at following link and may be you will laugh more and get well faster
    :
    : http://ds1.humor.com/cgi-bin/photos/index.pl?photo=13
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Did you read legend?

: Whhahahaa!:) Funny indeed:) Ha, this reminds me of my old Motorola T191. I trew the damn thing away because it was so useless and it's life-span was so [email protected]!:

• no i didn't. :)

: Did you read legend?
    :
    : : Whhahahaa!:) Funny indeed:) Ha, this reminds me of my old Motorola T191. I trew the damn thing away because it was so useless and it's life-span was so [email protected]!:
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Go ahead, what are waiting for?
    : no i didn't. :)
    :
    : : Did you read legend?
    : : : Whhahahaa!:) Funny indeed:) Ha, this reminds me of my old Motorola T191. I trew the damn thing away because it was so useless and it's life-span was so [email protected]!:
    :
    :
    :
    :

• what legend????

:
    : : : Whhahahaa!:) Funny indeed:) Ha, this reminds me of my old Motorola T191. I trew the damn thing away because it was so useless and it's life-span was so [email protected]!:
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]
    [HR]

• Did you read legend on the bottom of the picture? Scroll down ... you will see.

• is "Darel vowed.." the legend? If so then i already read it.

:
    :
    :
    :
    :

[HR]