Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Input from 80868088 output 7segment display

HeavenlyAHeavenlyA Member Posts: 2
Hello,

I need help. I have a program that is very difficult to do. I have to create the circuit and software necessary to take a 4 bit input that uses switches and through a ASM program convert that 4 bit number into necessary outputs to dispaly the equivalent '0'-'F' hex value on the 7 segment LED. THe crcuit will be connected through the PC's parallel port for all power, input and output requirements. And the software should display from row 5 col 0:. If anyone has any assistance on helping me I would appreciate Thanks:):)

Comments

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ \ http://forcoder.org \ free ebooks and video tutorials about { PHP, Ruby, Scratch, PL/SQL, Go, Python, Assembly, Visual Basic, R, Perl, JavaScript, Java, C#, C, C++, Objective-C, Swift, MATLAB, Delphi, Visual Basic .NET Logo, Dart, Kotlin, SAS, F#, Clojure, Hack, Transact-SQL, Rust, Scheme, Lisp, Ada, LabVIEW, Alice, D, ML, Crystal, Prolog, Erlang, Scala, Fortran, Julia, VBScript, Bash, Apex, FoxPro, Awk, COBOL, Lua, ABAP } _____