Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

is it safe to you mdb files?

I will start a program for a factory that keeps information of the product and buy, sell infos.

There will be 5-7 computers to access these datas. I decided to use a SQL server but its to expensive for me ($3099).

I want to ask if its safe to use mdb files. How can I protect the file from the attacks and deleting or dameging by ideots.

thanks alot for your time.

Comments

• The chances of the mdb file being tampered with is the same as with any other file in your application. Try making the app create a hidden backup file or something like that in case it does get deleted.

• Chris BrownChris Brown USAMember Posts: 4,624 ✭✭

___ // http://forcoder.org // free ebooks and video tutorials about / Assembly JavaScript Visual Basic .NET PHP R Go C# Python C C++ Java Perl Objective-C Delphi Visual Basic Scratch Swift PL/SQL MATLAB Ruby Apex Transact-SQL COBOL F# Logo Kotlin Crystal Rust ML Prolog Alice Julia Awk Fortran VBScript Ada Clojure Bash Dart Hack ABAP Erlang D FoxPro Lisp SAS Lua Scheme LabVIEW Scala / ___