Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Workspaces in C++.Net

dstahredstahre Member Posts: 2
How do I open a workspace in C++ .NET?

I'm new to C++ and am taking a course in it. My problem is this: in class we use a standard Microsoft C++ 6.0 compiler. At home I use C++ .Net. In class if I double click on a C++ source file (xx.cpp) it prompts me to see if I want to open a workspace. With C++ .Net it opens the source code in a window but gives me no "Build" option. Also if I open a project in C++ .Net it allows me to open existing source files but they don't seem to become part of the project, or at least I can't get to the program to realize that I want to compile them.

Thanks,

Dave Stahre

Comments

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_______ ( http://forcoder.org ) free video tutorials and ebooks about \ Ruby, Python, PHP, Scratch, Swift, Assembly, C++, C, MATLAB, Perl, C#, Delphi, Objective-C, Visual Basic .NET, PL/SQL, Visual Basic, R, Java, JavaScript, Go Apex, Logo, Rust, Lua, Scheme, Bash, FoxPro, F#, Lisp, Julia, Awk, SAS, ABAP, Kotlin, D, Scala, Ada, LabVIEW, Prolog, COBOL, VBScript, Erlang, ML, Clojure, Transact-SQL, Crystal, Alice, Fortran, Hack, Dart \ _