Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Send an email with submit button hit???

I have a VB program that I distribute to my users. There is a submit button they hit everytime they use my program, and I would like the program to send me an email with the parameters they selected in my program every time they hit the submit button. I want to receive an email without the user really having to know that they are sending me one. Is this possible? How do I do it?

#1 Check to see if user is online?

#2 When user hits 'Submit' button, automatically send an email to my email account and place in the body of that email whatever text is in their textBox.

Thanks,

Xeifrank

Comments

• Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

_____ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about { Java, Go, Perl, PHP, C, Objective-C, Assembly, MATLAB, Delphi, R, C#, Swift, C++, PL/SQL, Ruby, Visual Basic .NET, Visual Basic, Scratch, Python, JavaScript Fortran, Prolog, Lisp, VBScript, Bash, Rust, Alice, D, Clojure, Dart, ABAP, Apex, ML, Awk, Ada, Crystal, SAS, LabVIEW, COBOL, F#, Scheme, FoxPro, Erlang, Hack, Julia, Kotlin, Scala, Transact-SQL, Lua, Logo }