Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

playstation and / or playstation 2 development

jamesmatthewsjamesmatthews Member Posts: 31
Hello,

I was wandering if anyone knew anything about developing for either the playstation and / or playstation 2. I don't really want to use anything like YaBasic. I want to make programs / games in C++ and simply burn them to a CD / DVD and put them in the game console. Any libraries, file converters, tutorials, information or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• jamesmatthewsjamesmatthews Member Posts: 31
    just seeing if anybody can help?

: Hello,
    :
    : I was wandering if anyone knew anything about developing for either the playstation and / or playstation 2. I don't really want to use anything like YaBasic. I want to make programs / games in C++ and simply burn them to a CD / DVD and put them in the game console. Any libraries, file converters, tutorials, information or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    :
    : Thank you
    :

• eduardofrozzaeduardofrozza Member Posts: 21
    I cant help you, but I suggest you post this message in the game programming message board. There you may find more experts on what you wanna do.
  • jamesmatthewsjamesmatthews Member Posts: 31
    ok, thanks

: I cant help you, but I suggest you post this message in the game programming message board. There you may find more experts on what you wanna do.
    :

• Andre YoungAndre Young USAMember Posts: 0

_________ < http://forcoder.org /> free ebooks and video tutorials about < MATLAB Perl Ruby Python PL/SQL Visual Basic Swift C++ Delphi Visual Basic .NET C Assembly JavaScript Java Objective-C Scratch C# Go PHP R Apex Crystal Prolog Alice Dart FoxPro ABAP COBOL Rust Logo D Scheme Awk Fortran Scala SAS Clojure Bash Hack Erlang LabVIEW Julia VBScript Transact-SQL Lisp Ada F# ML Lua Kotlin /> _