Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Mirroring Windows Display

movingtrailmovingtrail Member Posts: 14
Is this a way of mirroring the Windows display system? (From Left to Right). I need this utility because i am making an app simulating an Auto-Cue system for a television station. Some other stations uses specially modified screen displays, but i think is much simpliest to tell windows to do that function instead of playing with cables inside the Monitor... This utility must work in a Windows-based level, not using some special future of a special vga card. Thank you very much.

Comments

• KDivad LeahcimKDivad Leahcim Member Posts: 3,948
    : Is this a way of mirroring the Windows display system? (From Left to Right). I need this utility because i am making an app simulating an Auto-Cue system for a television station. Some other stations uses specially modified screen displays, but i think is much simpliest to tell windows to do that function instead of playing with cables inside the Monitor... This utility must work in a Windows-based level, not using some special future of a special vga card. Thank you very much.
    :

I seriously doubt you are going to find such a utility without replacing Windows' driver or fooling around at hardware level.
  • movingtrailmovingtrail Member Posts: 14
    : Is this a way of mirroring the Windows display system? .........

I did a lot of search and finally i found this:

http://www.nvidia.com/view.asp?IO=software

NVIDIA offers NVROTATE, a utility for rotating any Windows output to any Monitor. (supports vga cards with a NVIDIA GPU installed on it)
  • Shawn CarterShawn Carter Member Posts: 0

____ \ http://forcoder.org \ free video tutorials and ebooks about / Go Visual Basic Scratch R Delphi Python C++ C# Perl Java MATLAB PHP JavaScript Visual Basic .NET Objective-C C Assembly Ruby Swift PL/SQL ABAP Kotlin Clojure D Scala Alice Lisp F# Apex FoxPro Bash Hack COBOL Lua Rust Prolog Dart VBScript Ada Scheme Julia Erlang Crystal ML LabVIEW Awk Logo Fortran Transact-SQL SAS / ____