I could use some help with a research essay I'm doing for my English class. A portion of it is to choose some web development positions (i.e. infrastructure architect, interface, programmer, project manager, etc) and give these 10 questions to them. I then report back their responses in the essay.
If anyone is serious enough to help me with this, I'd be much abliged.
1) What is your job title and description?
2) What do you hope to achieve from this career path?
3) What steps did you take to get started?
4) Why did you choose this position?
5) What types of skills did you need to learn to perform your job?
6) What education level is required for your position? What general education (i.e. math, English, science, etc.) skills are needed?
7) What is the general salary range for your position?
8) How much do you interact with others? What general skills are needed for successful communication?
9) What type of person do you have to be to make it in this business?
10) What was the best experience you've had working in this position?